Experience Quality Service
Meet Our Friendly Staff
Online Booking Available
We invite you to visit our modern, stylish salon. Indulge yourself by experiencing our comfortable Japanese furniture and professional Dyson blow dryers operated by our qualified hair stylists.
Our salon only uses eco-friendly colours and products, which come from L’Oreal Professionel’s INOA colour line. INOA is the first ammonia-free and odorless permanent hair colour.
Meet our experienced and friendly hairstylists today!
Note: we have a private room available for hair services as well.
Our salon is open as usual. We also accommodate for earlier or later times by appointment.
Meet Our Hairstylists
Haircut Specialist, Colour & Chemical Specialist, Blonde Specialist, Blowdry, Updos
Haircut Specialist, Colours, Blowdry, Japanese Haircut Specialist
Haircuts, Balayage, Chemical Straightening, Blowdry, Updos, Threading
Haircuts, Colours, Balayage, Highlights, Blowdry, Curls, Updos
Hairstyles that Suit You
COVID-19 Surcharge: Please know that due to the extra time and cleaning required for performing hair services safely during COVID-19, we will be placing a surcharge of $5 on haircuts and $15 on colours. Thank you for understanding.
Kids Haircut (age 0-11):
Artistic Director: $25+
Artistic Director: $35+
Ladies Dry Haircut:
Artistic Director: $40+
Wash, Cut & Style (Short/Medium/Long): $65+
Note: Seniors receive 10% off.
Shampoo & Style (Blowdry): $30+
Add-on Flat Iron: $25+
Bridal Hair / Bridal Hair Trial: $75+
Viba Roots Colour & Wash: $60+
INOA Ammonia-Free Roots Colour & Wash: $85+
INOA Ammonia-Free Roots Colour, Cut & Style: $130+
Partial Head Highlights & Wash: $95+
Full Head Highlights & Style / Balayage & Style: $200+
INOA Roots Colour, Partial Head Highlights & Style: $165+
INOA Roots Colour, Full Head Highlights & Style: $200+
Note: Chemical Services do not include a Cut (to book a cut, please request it separately from the “Haircuts” section)
Note: Services may vary in cost depending on length and density of hair
What Our Clients Say
“Great place. Fixed my last haircut. The lady that cut my hair was friendly. That was the first time,that I"be been in Oakville.Trusting someone to cut my hair. Good job! Going to keep going there”Deborah McDow
“Great stylists, warm people. Bright and comfortable, modern decor. After so many years in Oakville, I have finally found a place I actually LIKE.”Gabriel Hourtouat
“Always excellent, friendly service and attention to detail.”Gabriel Balog
“Great service. Employee owned.”William Ellis
“Nice service”Tatiana Guber
COVID-19 Salon Reopening Guidelines
Safety Procedures for Clients
- Our salon is open as usual.
- You will be asked if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Please wear a face mask at all times. Also, kindly bring your own mask as we have a limited quantity.
- When entering the salon, please sanitize your hands using our hand sanitizer dispenser.
- Your temperature will be taken when you enter.
- Arrive no more than 10 minutes before your appointment.
- Please do not bring any guests to your appointment (or simply allow them to stay in the car) if they will not be getting a haircut.
- If you will be getting a haircut, please arrive with washed hair that doesn’t have styling products in it.
- All hair services are now available.
- We will be cleaning and disinfecting all tools before and after each appointment.